Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm back!!!!!!!!

Life is so crazy but I'm here. We got back from the States like a week ago, but it has been non stop ever since. But I am alive and well, the US was awesome, but exhausting, and Japan is just as bad if not worse. We got back Tuesday night, ran around Wednesday and repacked, went to camp with Jr. high/High School Thurs/Fri/Sat, church and afureru today and tomorrow is family band cocnert. I LOST MY VOICE! It is so frustrating to not be able to talk or sing. I won't be singing in the concer tomorrow.

Still on my health kick. I actually LOST weight in Ameirca. Worked out today at my gym FINALLY and weighed in at 65.2!!!!!!!!!!! My last weight was 66.something before left, but in the high 66's. I was so excited, I can not believe I LOST weight in America!!! So all is well on the front.

Now just to survive the next two weeks. The ballet team from Colorado comes tomorrow and we have them for almost two weeks from there, THEN maybe we get our lives back.

Speaking of being way busy, I gotta go get in bed!

bye bye

No comments: