Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just me junk...

You can ignore this post. This is just my "me" update thing. It'll be random and probably boring. But I enjoy writing stuff down so here goes...

So it was a CRAZY summer! Did I say crazy!? Yep, absolutely CRAZY! But then it always is. We always overbook ourselves, and when we are in the middle of it, it is awesome and a blessing but exhausting and we say we'll never do it to ourselves again, and then we always do! But it was a great summer. I really enjoyed having the girls from Colorado with us again. Then the two week trip was awesome, it has been a while since we've done a trip like that. Hana was AMAZING on that trip. The 9 hour drive home the last day, we only stopped ONCE! one stop in nine hours with a 3 year old. I never imagined it was possible. She's a dream!

So because we were so busy, working out was RANDOM to say the least. I tried my best, but it was tough. I missed almost 3 weeks of working out there at one point do to various reasons, almost always associated with our schedule. Then I got back into it for a couple workouts before going on the long trip. On the trip, I jogged 3 or 4 times (can't remember for sure) in Karuizawa, and boy was that rough on my bod. But I was surviving it, until we got to Nagoya. The first morning in Nagoya, I got up and went jogging and even though nothing seemed off during the run, throughout the rest of the day my left knee kept getting tighter and tighter and pulling in the back. Until I couldn't straighten it and it was hurting to walk around and especially climb steps by the end of the day. So I decided to lay off the running and within about 5 days, thanks to my Joint and Muscle supplement!, it seemed pretty much healed. The last 4 or 5 days it has felt a little bit off, but it doesn't hurt. So I am back on my game...

on Monday I hit the gym again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it felt soooooooo good! I went today too. My full regular workout routine! It is awesome.

So I gained about a kilo over the last two months, and should be able to drop that again really quickly. But other than that, all is good in the fitness area of life.

So on Saturday we are having a Birthday/Gotcha day party for Hana. We actually got Hana on the 31st of August, and since we were still out of town on her birthday last week, the 22nd, we decided to combine the two parties. It should be tons of fun! I don't think I am going to be able to make her cake this year so we are going to buy one at Costco. Maybe I'll be able to make a cake next year again! I gotta remember to buy a new cake pan next time I am in the States.

Then lets see, what else is going on. So we are going to GUAM in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait. I made the hotel reservations earlier this week. We are staying in a cheap smaller hotel the first night cause we are arriving at 2 a.m. in the morning and it isn't worth it to pay for that first night in the resort place we want to stay in. But the next morning we are going to get up and go shopping and kill time until 3pm when we can check into our resort. PIC Guam. It is sooooooooo awesome. We are staying for 4 nights, and this place is huge, right on the beach, with a waterpark ALSO. There are more than 20 activities to choose from, all included in the stay. We are so excited we can hardly stand it. I can not wait. It has been 4 years since we took a REAL and LONG vacation! It is gonna be so much fun. Rocky's mom is going along too, so we can sneak away one evening and go on a date she says! YIPPEEEE!!!!!!

so other than that, life is truely back to normal. I am so glad. We need a few weeks of this before the fall concert schedule begins. whooooo, I don't want to think about that right now.

I guess that is all for now.

No comments: