Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stateside for a month...

I can't believe we have been here for a whole month. Time is flying by! It has been a HUGE blessing!!!

We have so enjoyed the fellowship with new and old friends and family. It has been sooooooooo wonderful to spend so much time with people we don't often get to see.

We've eaten lots of great food! But I'm being good. Keeping control of portion sizes and not drinkinng too many Dr. Peppers! But indulging quite a bit! I'm enjoying myself, but I haven't gained ANY weight!!! I've only been able to work out about 3 or 4 times though. Just hope I don't lose too much tone, but we'll see.

The weather has been CRAZY! We've had record high temps in some places we've been, we had a snowy day in Colorado, and we've seen LOTS of thunder storms with plenty of thunder and lightening and hail! Thankfully, no tornado's, but we ARE still in Texas!!!!

Hana has been an AMAZING little girl. I can't remember a single time she's complained about all the hours in the car, all the meals that she doesn't really prefer, all the concerts she's had to sit through. Really she has thoroughly enjoyed all the attention she is getting and she is such a GOOD girl! We are so blessed!!!

We've got one more month to go! I'm looking forward to it!

Love from Texas!

No comments: