Friday, October 20, 2006

A very special day for me....

I did three unbelievable things today...

1. I wore a pair of Jeans I bought in JAPAN!
2. I tucked my shirt in!
3. I wore a belt!

I have never been able to wear clothes bought in Japan, especially pants and jeans. Usually even extra large shirts weren't really very comfortable. I was amazed a few weeks ago to be able to buy some jeans that not only fit me, they were actually a little bit large in the waist.

I haven't tucked in my shirts in like YEARS unless I absolutely had to. I hated how fat it made me look. And likewise, I hated how fat belts made me look, and didn't need them anyways since I wasn't tucking in my shirts. When the belts I owned didn't fit anymore, I refused to buy new ones. BUT today...















So I went back and dug up a picture of myself before I started losing weight. I believe this was when I was the biggest I ever got, probably about 160 pounds, summer of 2005.

I can not believe the pictures of me today are really ME. It seems unreal!!! But so exciting!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Marla - you go girl! Great job on the weight loss!