Thursday, January 04, 2007

Officially down 10kilo!!!

Well for the past three days my weight has been in the 62's. When I joined the gym I weighed 72.6 on my first day. I think I lost 1-2 kilo before I joined the gym but I am counting that first weight as official I guess. So today, in the evening (I always weight the most at night) I was 62.6 kilo!!!!!!!!!!! I was 62.1 this a.m. YIPPPEEEEEEEEE! Bravo for me, I am so excited. My BMI is 21. Normal is 18.5 -24.9

My final goal is 60kilo. I had a goal of being in the 62's by the end of Jan but I hit that early. I will see how a heavier work out schedule will affect my weight before I set my next goal. I was too busy to work out much in Dec. but now will have time to go at my normal rate.

I am amazed at how easy it is to maintain this weight really eating as much as I want of whatever I want. I just keep to my rules of stopping before I over eat, and staying with healthier choices like more veggies and fruits and less carbs and meat. I enjoying all that I am eating, and feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight we had taco rice and I just kept the rice serving lower and piled on the veggies! It was soooooooooo yummy!

I got my hair straightened today. I'll have to post a picture in a few days when it "relaxes", right now it is SO straight.

Things are going quite well! God is so good to us, and I am so blessed!

No comments: