Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas ALREADY???

I can not believe it is already well into December. Where does the time go?! Well, I haven't even gotten out the Christmas decorations yet, and if I do at this point its going to be like turning around and putting them right back up almost immediately! ugh, time just goes by way too fast.

WE had a great trip to Aomri though and I wanted to share a few photos.

We saw LOTS of this...

ate lots of this...


and drank lots of this...


and did lots of this...





Aomori is very famous for it's apples! Now we know why. I have never tasted such delicious apples in my whole life. And the apple juice!? OH MY! Unbelievable. I will never be able to drink store bought apple juice again. For lunch today I warmed a cup of apple juice in the microwave, oh it was soooooooooo yummy, I was in heaven! No need for any sugar or spices, it was sweet and tart and unbelievable just like that. We will be ordering our apple juice from them from now on! And getting all our apples from there too (although it will be limited to the season of course).

I especially loved the snow though. I love cold weather and snow, and it was beautiful. I wish we could have gone skiing, we are going to make a trip up there again sometime to ski for sure!

Well, I will share more as time goes by, but just thought I would put a little bit of something on my blog today.

No comments: