Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving!!!

Boy did we ever have a Thanksgiving this year. And I thought I wasn't going to get Thanksgiving dinner because we were gonna be gone for some concerts...

We went WAY up north to Aomori-ken for some concerts and it was a blast. We did concerts for LOTS of Thanksgiving dinner parties, I had my fill of turkey and stuffing like you wouldn't believe. and Aomori-ken is famous for it's apples, so the apple pie was AMAZING! I ate WAYYYYYYYYY too much.

It was so fun though and we loved the missionary couple there, and the people in the churches. What a wonderful blessing it was, we didn't want to come home.

Not to mention all of the snow we got to see. Pictures coming soon.

(and Martin if you are reading this, I didn't gain ANY weight at all, can you believe it!?!?!?!? hhahah)

No comments: