Tuesday, November 28, 2006

about me!

I haven't updated about myself much recently, so I just thought I would say, I'm doing GREAT! I am still loving working out and get really frustrated when our schedule gets in the way of me making to the gym. I'm staying steady with my weight and eating as healthy as possible! I feel good, and if I do say so myself, looking pretty good too!!! hahaha

At the gym, I am up to 35 minutes on the eliptical trainer (level 4, consistent uphill climb) burning over 400 calories on the little machines counter every time! I could do more on that silly machine but the timer won't let me go above 35 minutes. I may start setting myself for another cycle, when one ends, because I'd love to get up to doing 45-60 minutes of cardio several times a week. I have some major thigh muscle going on here, haven't had that since basketball and cheerleading in High School! I look forward to wearing shorts next summer!!! I'm lifting weights doing my arms and back 3 times a week. I have a new ab workout that I am doing 5 times a week that is really tough, but I can see it making a difference. I love it!

If I could go back to eating like I was from May to August, I think I could get down a couple more kilo, but I just don't have the motivation at the moment to be that strict with my diet, so I am eating healthy, but have found the perfect balance to stay right at this weight.

I am so tempted to do something crazy like run a marathon, but that is the last thing I need in my life becuase the amount of time required to train for something like that is impossible at the moment. Our gym goes to a marathon in Hawaii every summer, I am so tempted to train and run in that... I also talked with a friend about doing the Disney World Marathon in 2007 or 2008... my life would have to majorly slow down for that though, and I don't see it happening!

No comments: