Friday, December 01, 2006

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

The dreaded month of the year when we are always so busy I just know I am not going to make it! This is actually not quite as bad as last year, but it's still pretty bad. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!!!!!!!!

In the midst of concert after concert after concert, I am still determined to keep up my workout and healthy eating. I am doing sooooooooooo good! Portion control, totally under control! I don't know when was the last time I logged in my weight, but I am in the 63's this week! I have decided my final goal is 60 kilo, but I am sure it will take me a while to get there, just taking it slow and ENJOYING feeling so good and being healthy.

Ministry is so fun right now, so many things going on! I am really enjoying the chance to minister to mothers with young kids. We are praying about starting a blog on child raising! So many parents are struggling and just don't know what to do! Yea, I know, like we need ONE MORE thing to do! But this one is so VITAL!

I started advent with Hana today. She loves it! this girl loves the Bible so much, it is so fun to watch her learning and remember stories. Her favorite Bible story is Noah's Ark right now, and every person she sees in her children's Bible, she asks if it is Noah and if it is "rain-rain"?!!! We are going to be reading stories about Jesus all month this month, and today we started with when he was 12 years old at the temple. She kept saying "Jesus uh-oh!" because she understood that he was lost and his mommy and daddy were looking for him!

I am off to bed, my new earlier bed time! We are doing a QTbaby store tomorrow. I will update on how that goes, and details of it later too. We are setting up inside a small shopping center!

No comments: