Sunday, December 03, 2006

My sweet hubby!

I got an early Christmas present! My hubby is sooooooooooo sweet, and so FUNNY! It was delivered as we were walking out the door the other day and he told me it was my Christmas present but I get to open it early. I thought I knew what it was, I've been asking for an mp3 player so I can listen to music while I work out. But he gave me some hints through out the day while we were gone that had me confused. Then in the evening just before I opened the box he gave me one more hint that had me convinced it was NOT an mp3 player. He said, "This is for the good of both you AND me!" And I'm like, well an mp3 player for me isn't going to benefit him any. Well I open it up and after trying to figure out what it was (I'd never seen this brand name before) I finally found it WAS an mp3 player. It is a TINY little iRiver s10! I LOVE it, I've only been able to work out with it once, but it was pure heaven, to worship with my praise songs and favorite music as I excercised! I think the people around me were slightly entertained by my singing (quietly) and dancing as I worked out!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

No comments: