Saturday, July 25, 2009

I survived!

Wow, what a month we had. But I survived it. Technically it is not over yet, but I can handle what is left of this month. Next week I speak at another chapel and teach some more English/Bible classes. I don't really mind those, especially since they are my last ones this month and we have next month off.

I had to put down all my research and planning for home school for two weeks and now I feel like I have forgotten most of what I wanted to do and get prepared for. I have to get back into the groove of that again.

And I am going to, have to, MUST get back on the wagon with my health and fitness. I am tired of eating junk and not making time for myself to work out! It is time to get back to it. Kai is six months old now, so I think I can make the time again. And I know it will make me feel better when I get going. I was able to workout for a couple days earlier this month and it felt so good. Can't wait to get back to it.

A million other things to do as well, but I don't even feel like thinking about those things tonight. I just wanted to put it down for the record, I am still alive and kicking! God really really blessed us this month, I still can't believe that I get to do what we do!

It is raining like crazy here right now. There have been lots of accidents because of the rain too. It looks like a week of rain for us here, so I am not looking forward to that. Don't know when I'm going to get all this laundry done if I can't hang it out to dry. Our dryer takes way too long and wrinkles the clothes way too much. I just might have to head to the public laundry early next week!

I'm off to be read a book in bed. ahhhhhhhhh, it is such bliss to have to time to read a book. Ever noticed that bliss is just one letter different from bless! God is blessing me with free time! Thank you Lord!

No comments: