Monday, July 06, 2009

This months is gonna be busy!

This will probably be the only chance I get to blog this month, or at least until the end of the month. We are going to be crazy busy over the next couple of weeks.

CMA comes on Monday, I can't wait! They'll be here for a week. Then we go to Bible camp for several days. All of that including our regular schedule of Bible studies, chapel services, English classes and so forth. I am looking forward to August when we have NOTHING on the schedule. Can you believe that? NOTHING! We're gonna vacation, take it easy, clean house, chill out, plan a birthday party for a precious little girl, clean house (did I already mention that one?);) etc. etc. etc. we so need some down time.

I decided on a kindergarten homeschool curriculum and it has been ordered! I can't wait to get my hands on it. There is so much information on the internet as well though. It really is unbelievable all that is out there! I could create my own curriculum with all that is available, but who has time or energy for that!?

Well I need to get a shower and get ready for bed! Maybe I'll pop in again at some point during the month!

No comments: