Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blessing this Mommy's heart...

Hana has gone around singing our "Days of the Week" and "Months of the Year" song for several days. She is singing "My Father's World" all the time. She also LOVES to recite her memory verse for this month! video of this coming soon!

I could just sit and cry every time I hear her doing those things. She is learning. She is learning from home school. She is learning at home school from ME! She loves it. I could not have asked for more. I am so blessed. Thank you LORD!!! We praise YOU!!! Because I could not do this by myself. You have given my baby girl a desire to learn, like nothing I have seen before now. I am so amazed and excited and humbled! WOW!!!

Oh and one more thing. Hana has never really wanted me to read books to her. I would say in the last 5 years of her life I have read less than 20 books to her. She wants to look at them alone, but does not want them read to her. Besides Bible stories at bed time, she's never asked for stories. Now, all of the sudden (I know you did this Lord) she wants to read books all day! We read at least two or three at the end of home school and then 3 or 4 more before bed at night. Plus a chapter a day in "The Boxcar Children" which is a chapter book meant for 7 years and up! She is LOVING it! I am so thankful!

I am just beyond overjoyed, can you tell? I never dreamed it would go this well. Have I mentioned she is also wanting to write her letters!? WOW!

But I just can not tell you what a joy it is to hear my daughter speaking God's Word and singing praise songs to Him! Amazing stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post gave me "Jesus bumps"!! What an amazing Heavenly Father we have!!