Monday, September 04, 2006

life getting back to normal

We finally have things back to normal around here. I'm trying to get the house back in good shape, back into a routine of cooking, Hana potty trained, and back into my workout routine too. But Rocky's is not currently doing a CD project. He's just attending meetings, and networking, practicing with bands he will be performing with, and spending time with US!!! Mommy and Hana love it! We've been swimming once, and eaten most of our meals together, and Daddy has had some time to get in the floor and play with Hana and she has been loving that. It helps me out a lot too.

Sunday's baptism at our church (check out the ministry blog for that report) was so incredible. My hope and energy for the salvation of many in Japan is renewed. I was reminded through this Sunday that GOD does it all, we are just His humble servants. My resolve to share Christ with people and leave the rest to God has returned. Here recently I have had my days where I wonder why we are putting so much energy into doing what we do, when we often see so little change. But then I realize that we go somewhere do a concert and leave, so there isn't a chance to see the results. Yesterday I got to see the results of many other people's years of sharing the Gospel with Mr. Koga. what a joy it was to see before my eyes the life of someone so changed. Just when I needed to see God at work, He showed me. And I realize now I have been seeing him do so many amazing things, but I was too distracted with busy-ness to really see how amazing it all is. God Rocks!!!

I'm staying steady with my weight and eating. Not really losing but not gaining. I'm working out consistently. Trying to concentrate on getting a little more flexible, so I'm stretching a lot. I really need to loosen up in my hips and lower back area. I am as stiff as a board there. Slow and steady she goes.

No comments: