Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life in the fast lane....

Have I told you guys we are going to America this year! Have I told you how excited we are!? I can hardly stand it. I've been knee deep in emails, planning the details of our trip this week, and I am so excited I think I could burst. We are going to have so much fun and see so many people, and I just can't imagine that we'll ever be able to keep Hana entertained by ourselves after this trip. Grandma's and Grandpa's, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, Friends GALORE!!! It is going to be soooooooooooooo amazing to share my home and our family with my daughter, now that she is old enough to understand and enjoy it with me!

Back in the real world, all is well. We continue to be so busy! I made some new friends this week (Hi E and M, if you're reading)! These two ladies work out at my gym and now that I go to some of the studio classes, our paths crossed and we have become friends. E struck up a conversation with me in BEAUTIFUL English and I was so impressed. Just moments later her daughter came up and began talking to me in equally perfect English! I was very surprised and impressed!

So keeping up these yoga or pilates classes AND keeping up a cardio workout is more time consuming than what I was doing before. And yet, I really like what those classes are doing for my muscle tone and stamina. So I'm sticking with it, at least for now, when I have a LITTLE bit of time.

I am soooooooooo excited about the new developments with QTbaby. I have been back to where our new location will be, to find out more and pick dates for the store. They let their vendors sign up for an entire year at once, so I am a little late coming in and have some slim pickings, but we'll take whatever we can get. I was VERY impressed with the amount of "shoppers" browsing in the stores set up both days I was there. I think we will do more business at this location! Which means I get to go SHOPPING for more baby's/children's clothes when I am in the states. YIPPEEE! In the meantime I have to revamp the website, re-design a poster and post card to pass out, and get the word out about the dates we will be setting up shop. FUN FUN FUN

Otherwise I'm doing good. did I mention I am really REALLY excited about going to America!?

Wahooooo!!!

No comments: