Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's already Thursday!

Oh my time is flying by. We leave for the states in just 5 days! I have so much to do in those 5 days, and it still doesn't seem real that we will be going so soon.

at the gym yesterday I weighed 66.1!!!!!!!!! Just a bit more and I will be in the 65's. I think I can do it before we leave! I will have time to go today and tomorrow, and then probably will have to work out at home on Sat. and Sun. so I need to see that 65 on the scales by Friday cause we don't have a scale at home still. How exciting! It is the first time I have ever lost a significant amount of weight in my life and it feels GREAT! 6 kilo or about 13 pounds! WOW! I've probably lost more, I didn't have any scales at home when I was at my heaviest. anyways, now the biggest goal is to maintain or even dare I say continue to lose while we are in the states. Then once we get back my goal is to make it to 62 kilo and stay there! For a height of 5'9" or 172 cm, I think that is pretty good healthy normal weight. Enough "meat on my bones" to keep my hubby happy, but thin enough for me to feel healthy and happy! It feels strange to be on the brink of switching modes from losing to maintaining. It will be tricky to find the balance of how much of what I can eat to stay the same here. another fun challenge!

Well, Rocky is almost done with Ai's CD too. It is sounding great.

We have English at the kindergarten this morning so I better go!

No comments: