Friday, March 21, 2008

Isagenix...

Ok folks, I just can't NOT talk about this company. It is amazing! I've got about 5 people cleansing right now and everyone is so positive about their results. One of my associates has lost 22 pounds in the first month! She's amazing!!! Several others are just in their first few days of doing a cleanse, but have lost 3 or 4 pounds a piece. And I have a couple others who will begin their cleanse soon!

Everyone is talking about how good they feel while doing it. It is about so much more than the weight loss. The products are so packed with good nutrients, I think our bodies are screaming with joy for finally giving them some good stuff!!! It is amazing what a difference it makes.

If you haven't seen my blog where I talked about my cleanse and shared some other info, you can read it here. And if you are even the slightest bit interested, let me know! You owe it to yourself to try this.

And as a side note, but incredible as well, I've made some significant extra cash in the last couple months! I didn't set out to do that. I just shared my excitement about these products with others. I'm telling you, this company is amazing! I just love love love it!!!

No comments: