Wednesday, March 19, 2008

work out Work Out WORK OUT!!!!!!

Whew! I just got home from the gym and wow, I feel sooooooooooooooooooooo good! I went back to my same old same old workout that I WAS so bored of and had been avoiding. WOW, it felt great! I finished feeling that feeling I usually LOVE after a workout, exhausted but refreshed, tired but energized! You know I been trying to mix it up with Pilates and stuff, but it just isn't the same. It really felt great tonight, and I guess even though it is boring, I should stick with what's been working for me for so long. Maybe I'll have time to do Pilates now and then, but I don't know about sticking with it strictly.

I spent all day today designing a new pamphlet for our minsitry. I can't wait to show it off, I'm pretty proud of it! I hope I can turn it into a pdf and show it here in the next few days! Or I guess maybe I should say I'll get Rocky to turn it into something I can show here! (thank you sugarpie)

Well, tomorrow is a holiday for preschool, so I better hit the hay so I have enough energy to keep up with my munchkin tomorrow since she'll be at home all day tomorrow.

I'm gonna sleep good tonight!

No comments: