Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another REALLY busy day...

I made it through another crazy day AND worked out too! Can I be proud of myself? I'm so proud! So anyways, our house guest is gone! He had a great three days of concerts and we enjoyed having him. Tomorrow is going to be crazy too. A.M. concert and afternoon Afureru! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, it will be so nutso. Hana fell apart on the way home tonight, her third night out WAY past bedtime and she had all she could take. One little correction from Mommy with a stern voice and she just lost it. Screamed for last 15 minutes of the ride home. That is soooooooo rare for her. It's only happened about 4 or 5 times in her life. But she lost control tonight. I felt so sorry for her. Tomorrow will not be any easier. Monday is a Hana day. If it is sunny we are going to go play at a great park, if it isn't sunny we will go to a children's play area in a shopping center somewhere and just let her have at it. She needs some "kid" time.

So I worked out tonight but did not do well on eating. It is impossible with this crazy schedule and all the events with "snacks" out afterwards. I haven't eaten dinner and I'm starving and the only thing to eat is chocolate covered cookies, or jelly filled cookies, or mini-candy bars, or cream puffs, etc. etc. etc. My stomach feels so GROSS tonight. It is like saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!" I haven't had that much sugar and carbs in about 3 or 4 months now, and it does not feel good. Won't make that mistake again. ughhhh

So I am off to bed.

No comments: