Monday, May 08, 2006

Wahooo, free at last (and workout report FINALLY)

Well they are finally gone! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my inlaws, but they are exhausting! It is a lot of work to cook for and look out for 6 adults, one child and two babies! Not they they were ALL my responsibility ALL the time, but you know what I mean.

So now life returns somewhat to normal again. I finally get to sleep through the night tonight because Hana is in her own room, and I can't hear every move she makes, nor can she hear mine, so I can roll over in bed when I want to, and not care if Rocky is snoring... hehehe!

Our microwave/oven/toaster broke! It was cheap and old anyways, so I am excited, I get to go and buy a new oven tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY wish we could go ahead and buy the range top/oven combo that I want so badly, but that is going to ahve to wait till we can afford to remodel the WHOLE kitchen. We are probably going to get an oven that is the newest technology in Japan right now, it cooks with supper heated steam, making it very efficient and healthy. I can "fry" things in the oven, the steam brings out the oil in the meat and fries it just as it were deep fried. I can also bake and microwave at the same time, so a cake that should take 40 minutes to bake will actually bake in half the time! WOW!!! I'll have to tell you more about my new oven if we get it tomorrow.

I will also be putting a newsletter on our ministry blog and some info and pics about Hana on her blog in the next day or so, so if you are reading this, check those out too.

I FINALLY got to work out again! I have not been able to work out, OR eat right the last 5 days or so. Today I did great...

Food...
Breakfast: Cyberwize shake
lunch: some snacks after church, Chinese cold noodles with veggies
snack/dinner: guacamole and chips
dinner: was NOT hungry so I didn't eat and I still feel fine at midnight!

workout...
47 minutes home stepper, 490 calories, 3500 steps
arms, legs, abs, stretching

I hit the gym tomorrow and get to weigh myself... I don't think I am going to like what I see...

I'm off to bed, tomorrow there are a lot of things to do, and LOTS of laundry to wash!

No comments: