Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More of the same...

BUSY, that is just the theme of life these days. But I am keeping up with my workout and diet and at least that is good.

Yesterday at the gym I did 35 min on stepper, 360 cal., and then did full body weights, etc.

Today we were gone alllllllll day (7:30am-10:30pm) so I couldn't work out very well, but during some free time this afternoon I did sit ups, butt muscle work, and legs. We were at a church all day doing a morning and evening concert and since our meals were provided I felt like I couldn't leave much food on the plate. At lunch I left a good bit of my rice behind though, at dinner however I couldn't leave any food, or it would have been noticed and really rude. So I probably over ate today, but I don't feel like I had a choice. I only had a shake for breakfast.

Other than that, I am just stressed. STRESSED, STRESSED, STRESSED! EVERYONE and EVERYTHING has control of my life right now, our schedule RULES all and I have no choice about it. It is pretty tough to deal with. I can't keep the laundry clean, or the house. I barely get to cook because we always have to go out. I'm about to go nuts, and we have less than 2 weeks before we leave for the states and I have no idea when I am going to get ready to leave for the states.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: