Friday, May 19, 2006

workout report yesterday and today...

Yesterday I went to the gym, and did my workout...

stepper: 35 minutes, 145 stories climbed, 360 calories
abs, arms, back, legs

I can not remember all that I ate yesterday but I did really well, I ate a TON of veggies, almost all of them baked or boiled, no oils!

Today,

home stepper: 45 minutes, 3333 steps, 450 calories
abs, butt, thighs

food:
breakfast; spinach egg bake and English muffin, OJ
lunch; spicy Udon noodles (lots of veggies in it)
dinner: two pigs in a blanket (small ones), tomatos, bell peppers, veggie soup

NO snacks, and not much sugar today!!! Except for the OJ I guess. It is getting easier and easier all the time to control what I eat. I don't live for the next meal as if I haven't eatten in a month like I used to. I used to look forward to each meal like I was starved and malnourished or something. Now food is finally just a practical part of my day, not the focus. It has taken two months of struggling to get control of my attitude towards food, but I think I am finally there. I enjoy eating smaller portions and not feeling full when I am done. I actually don't crave cokes anymore. It is really amazing. I am just praying I can keep this attitude when I get to the states, because if not I am liable to undo all that I have done.

I have one more month to make this habit of eating right and working out the NORM for my body. After three months, surely I won't lose the desire and drive in just a few weeks! SURELY! I gotta find out though, if there is anywhere to work out in Littlefield, TX? I know there is a Curves gym but that isn't my style. I'm thinking of trying to find a cheap stepper on ebay if I have to. I do not want to lose this muscle tone or gain any weight back!

OK, I'm off to bed.

No comments: