Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Healthy eating with my new oven!

I did soooooooooo good today with our meals. TONS of yummy veggies thanks to my new oven. It makes some of the coolest stuff. And tonight we had "fried" chicken! But it was REALLY low cal cause it was actually baked! It was soooooo yummy and tasted fried. Rocky was raving about it, then you KNOW it had to be good! It was REALLY good! I LOVE MY NEW OVEN, have I said that before?

So here's my stats for the day...

workout (gym closed today)
home stepper; 60 minutes, 4500 steps, 640 calories (this sucker is generous with the calorie count)
legs and stretching (I can put my palms on the floor now! like maybe for the first time in my whole life! Way too excited about this!)

food...
breakfast: toast, milk
lunch: pork and green veggie (don't know the English name) salad, a tiny bit of rice
no snack!!!
dinner: chicken, salad, mushroom and onion side dish

I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so loving this.

So I'm off to bed.

No comments: