Saturday, April 15, 2006

Work out report (4/14)

Didn't realize that I didn't do an entry yesterday so here's yesterday info...

35 minutes on stepper
legs
stretching before and after
weight - 70.1

Food:
lunch: small sourdough bread sandwhich with ham, lettuce, tomato and avocado, water
snack: 2 oatmeal banana cookies, milk
dinner: Curma curry and nan Indian bread, water

Now for today's entry...

I can not tell you how GREAT it feels to work out. I mean, I feel AWESOME! It is totally because of the tunguska blast too, I KNOW it is. I take this stuff EVERY day and if I miss it, I can tell. I also take it right before I get on the stepper everyday, and I feel GREAT when I finish working out.

I have tried many times before in the past to get back into shape. Every time my biggest obstacle was how much it hurt, and it seemed the pain never went away. I dreaded EVERY single workout, and found every excuse NOT to go. But this time around I can not wait to get to the gym everyday. I just LOVE it. You can not imagine what a miracle this is.

I wore a pair of jeans today that I haven't been able to get into in more than a year. They say size 9 on the tag, but they are a small 9. They are Cruel girl jeans, and they are more classic fit. They were not tight or uncomfortable AT ALL. And I think even when I bought these jeans they were a little bit tight! I KNOW without a doubt that the fact my numerical weight is not going down is because of muscle gain, because my size is totally changing. I have now been going to the gym for 4 weeks. I can see my ribs on my chest and on the sides for the first time in I don't know how long. Don't get me wrong, there is still some "padding" there, but it is definitely going away. And my stomach is so flat! Last summer when I was in the states I developed a definite second roll between my stomach and my boobs and that sucker is LONG gone! Thank God!

I just feel so great, I feel more energy after a work out, I sleep like a rock and pop out of bed in the morning feeling fresh and energized. I feel like keeping going all day everyday instead of lazing around. I am so glad!!! My whole motivation for getting back in shape was our trip back to the states in June. I can't wait to see how I look after 2 more months of this.

Today's stuff

Workout:
35 minutes on stepper, 306 calories, 126 stories climbed
abs, arms, back (yesterday was legs, I don't think I found the time to blog yesterday)
stretching before and after

weight - 69.9 (down .2 from yesterday)

Food:

  1. breakfast: toast, milk
  2. lunch: rice salad bowl (shared with Hana, so I only got about 2/3 or it), water
  3. snack: half a donut (shared with Hana), tea unsweetened; we splurged and had donuts for a snack, special treat because we were spending the day together as a family
  4. dinner: KFC one chicken leg, cole slaw, about 15 spicy french fries, water
  5. evening desert: shared piece of pecan pie at church cafe with Anne, vanilla steamy

didn't do too bad on food today, but wish I had gone without the treats. The afternoon donuts were not too bad, but I knew that going to cafe would be a big temptation. I was glad Anne wanted to share the piece of pie. but I still probably should have gone without anything this evening. I will be strict tomorrow about what I eat!

I am off to bed! So relaxed and sleepy right now. Wow it feels good to be getting back into shape!

No comments: