Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Work out report (4/26)

WHEW! I am plum worn out today for some reason. I am so sleepy I am about to fall out of my chair! It wasn't necessarily a really busy day so I don't know why! But here's my report for today...

workout:
35 min stepper, 130 stories climbed, 310 calories (either my home stepper is way too generous or the gym stepper is way too stingy with this calorie counter, because at home I get like 500 calories but barely broke a sweat and at the gym I get only 390 and I can hardly walk when I am done, what's up with that?)
abs, arms, back and stretching.

food:
breakfast: CyberWize shake
lunch: rice, carrots salad, spinach with ponzu, 4 little sausages, tea
dinner: rice, sweet and sour pork, water

Weight: 68.8 (up a little today, ugh)

OK, I'm off to get ready for bed.

No comments: