Friday, April 21, 2006

Work out report (4/21)

WOW, I felt much better working out today. I was right about last time being affected because I had too much sugar and not taken T Blast! I felt AWESOME today!

workout:
stepper, 35min 333 calories, 136 stories climbed (upped the level through ALMOST the entire workout)
abs, arms, back, upper legs

won't get to workout tomorrow so I did a full workout tonight, I'm pleasantly exhausted! Had a great Sauna too, because I had plenty of time.

weight 69.1 Poutyback up a little. I want to see the 8 there again!

food:
breakfast: toast, milk
lunch: small bowl of ramen shared with Hana
dinner: salad, bread
evening snack: small bowl of plain cheerios (again I was STARVING after workout)

I really wish my weight reflected more of the actual changes taking place. My shape is really changing. It feels sooooooooooo great. I will never EVER go back to being out of shape again. I don't know why I couldn't feel so good about it before, but this is awesome.

Thought you might like to see a picture of my lunch! I shared most of it with Hana (she ate about half the noodles) and I left quite a bit of the soup in the bowl because it was full of grease. BUT it was sooooooooo yummy! I LOVE Kyushu Ramen, it is the best in the world. You haven't lived till you've had Kyushu Ramen! It is food like this that is why I am in the shape I am in right now. The food is just too good here

On the left is cuts of pork, right is boiled egg and mushrooms, and the lower middle is sprouts, with green onion sprinkled on top. yum!




No comments: